Sunday, June 5, 2011

So tired

My husband is on another business trip. We had to get up really early this morning to get him to the airport before church. Then we rushed home to get ready for church, but made it in plenty of time. I'm going to write this and head to bed.

Lord, thank you for his job. So many are out of work, so many have struggled so hard, and we have been immeasurably blessed in our job security.
Lord, thank you for the kids being good in church today, it was an unexpected blessing to have all three of them so sleepy, but also so good.
Lord, thank you for helping me with my temper this week. I still have a long way to go, but I did better.
Lord, thank you for that little frog last night, he was just so cute.
Lord, thank you for the dog finally learning frogs don't taste good too, it's so sweet to see that he is growing up.
Lord, thank you for Maider and Nkaujzoo and their enthusiastic support.
Lord, thank you for my gifts.
Lord, thank you for helping me turn out as someone with good self esteem, even if I get a little big headed at times.
Lord, thank you for raspberry vinaigrette, and how yummy it is in a salad with strawberries and blueberries.
Lord, thank you for continuing to sustain Kelley through her illness so that she might do so much good.
Lord, thank you for the Tadlocks and the way they care for me and I for them.
Lord, thank you for my health. I take if for granted, but I am so very blessed.
Lord, thank you for the kids doing so well on the End of Grade tests.
Lord, thank you for helping me get that schedule written.
Lord, thank you for being my rock amid the churning sea of life. I know I can always count on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment