Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love notes from God

You know, I've had some hard days. I've had some hard weeks. I've had some hard years. I don't know how long this current hard time is going to last, but I'm just focused on enduring it well.
I have a lot of help in this too, becuase God keeps sending me love notes. I keep getting just the message I need at that moment, through the scriptures, through books, through friends (my angels.)
Today, for example, God sent a note through a friend and got it to me right before Sacrament meeting started. She spoke a simple verse, and I don't know if she even knew what it would mean to me because I don't think she even knows the extent of my trial, but she knew she needed to say it in that moment and I will always be thankful that she was God's postman today.
Thank you, Lord, for the love note. Message recieved. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment