Sunday, April 10, 2011

Swapping kids

Some wards really discourage kids sitting with anyone beside their family during Sacrament Meeting. I can see the reasoning behind it, but I'm thankful that our ward isn't like that. Today my oldest sat with a famliy who just moved in the ward. She likes thier teenage girl. My son sat with his Primary teacher. My youngest sat on the same row as me, but was really sitting most of the time with "Grandma and Grandpa Bambarger" and "Aunt" Tanya. This left me free to help the Bishops wife with her kids. When I say help I mean steal the baby who was so excited to see me that I got THREE big slobbery open mouth kisses.

Lord, thank you so much for a ward that is like a famliy. Thank you for that little boy who brightens my Sundays. Thank you for a teacher who loves James. Thank you for getting to sub for the singing time leader. Thank you for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment