Sunday, November 21, 2010

He's so good

Anyone who has known James any length of time knows that he can be a handful. Incredibly intelligent people get bored easily, and you add in the stubborn streak he inherited from a certain red-head and you've got a force to be reckoned with.
Lately though, he's been very very well behaved. I guess the latest heart-to-heart talk got through to him or something because he's been quick to obey, cheerful, willing, just wonderful. He is making a big effort and I'm so proud of him (and yes I tell him.)
So today I am so thankful that the Holy Ghost is with my son and is helping him be so good.

Thank you Lord, for helping him be so good.

1 comment:

  1. James, I'm proud of you, too! And I suspect that the way you're treating your Mother is not just because of the time of the year. I suspect you are learning to love making her smile!

    I love you, too, James!

    ReplyDelete