Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Bosses

... and not just because they sent me to this great big event and bought me dinner last night.

We prayed before that meal, and on the way home we discussed the allegories in C. S. Lewis' writing. How many places can you work and have your Christianity encouraged?

I love working in a place where good business ethics are not a question, they are something that comes naturally because the Directors are singularly focused on following Jesus Christ. He is in our meetings, He is in our classrooms, He is in our thoughts. Sure we aren't perfect but we put Faith first and the rest falls into place. I love love love that about my work.

Thank you Lord, for leading me to a job where I can work for people who understand why following you is my priority.

1 comment: