Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dave

I haven't seen him in years, but today I'm thankful for Dave. He was our Doctor in Ohio. The first time we met him he saved Tali's life. After that I didn't want to see anyone else, and it was a good thing, because he took such good care of us. He was in his residency at the begining, but when he set up his own practice an hour from hour home we gladly made the commute.

He just listened so well, not like any Doctor I had ever known. He also thought about us when we weren't in the room, like we were family and not just patients. He delivered both Jay and Jordi, beautifully I may add.

I'm afraid that for the rest of my life I will forever hold every medical professional up to him, and they will all fall short.

Lord, thank you so much for putting us in the right place, at the right time, and in the right hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment