Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gratitude itself

I spent some time on Babycenter today, something I haven't done in months. There was a troll, of course, again, someone pretending to be what they aren't. It's awful being lied to, and it made me feel icky to even see people posting to the troll's thread.

So I clicked on another thread "How many kids did you have by 28? Would you change anything?" Responding to that question brought back a lot of memories, of my babies, and the ones I lost. My heart filled with gratitude for what I have, for the joy and pain that I've gone through that has made me so much better, kinder, more understanding.

So carrying that forward I started a thankful thread, and my inbox has been dinging with new posts ever since. Good women are posting away, feeling the spirit of gratitude, which is the Spirit of God.

Lord, thank you for the power of gratitude and the effect it has on the whole soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment