Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Internet and comfortable arms

Yesterday James and I completed his science project. I forgot to take a picture, but it was a huge model of the solar system. I had no idea what color the planets were. Luckily someone did know and made a lovely web page about it.

Lord, thank you for the Internet so I can get my answers easily.

Today I was at work with the kids, Tali had swim lessons. The little kids room was slotted to have 14 at once, three of which were babies. So I clocked in and worked for an hour or so. It was mayhem for a bit, and there was a pair of little girls I didn't know. I saw that they were upset and sitting out of the way, so I went and sat with them and offered comfort. I'm so glad they took it. I was a complete stranger, but within minutes one was clinging to me. The other fell asleep in my arms 15 minutes later.

Lord, thank you for my comfortable arms, and all the love that lies between them that I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment