Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Unexpected kindness, Little feet, and wet roads

Today was pretty crazy, so instead of coming back home between getting the car back and church we used Tali's student of the week award to bring down the cost of a dinner out. The certificate was to a local Buffet, where my children are regular customers with their Grandma. The servers are all very nice to us, and today ours was particularly nice. He brought over two kids meal certificates for us, just out of the blue. It was so very sweet of him.

Lord, thank you for unexpected kindness.

It's silly and small, but a little girl at church is up and walking, though she gets passed around so much it's a miracle she's had a chance to learn, lol. I watched her standing there, so sure and steady on those little itty bitty feet and it just melted my heart.

Thank you Lord, for little feet.

I know wet roads are dangerous, but I've noticed the last few times it has rained heavily that there is a really luminous feeling to the main road here when it rains. The lights reflect off the wet roads and the clouds in a way that is different than anywhere I have ever lived before. It is really beautiful, at least to me it is.

Lord, thank you for how beautiful that wet road is, and for keeping us safe on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment