Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kia and Sy

(This is yesterday's post, because I had a very full day yesterday and when I realized after reading scriptures that I hadn't written this yet I was to tired to come out here and turn my computer on.)

The Hmong sisters in my ward are AMAZING. They are each so wonderful and a delight to know, but after the Relief Society meeting Kia and Sy really touched my heart. They each brought extra help with them, stayed late helping me finish, helped clean up, and then as they were leaving took the time to come and thank me for my part. It just hit me so hard that these two women are always going above and beyond. They live their testimonies of Christ in their daily actions, in the way that they treat others, and I am so very blessed to know them.

Thank you, Lord, for Sy and Kia and the way they bring your love to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment