Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Olives and Artichoke hearts

Giving up tomatoes has been difficult, to say the least. When I finally made the break in July I quickly discovered that I used to eat tomatoes daily and didn't have any favorite recipes without them. I really did have to give them up though, because they gave me massively painful acne. Sure a healthy part of it was vanity, I looked so bad with these swollen lumps all over, but they were very sore lumps and all the creams and washes weren't working.
So I cut out the tomatoes, and it has made a huge difference, but... how on earth was I going to live without Italian food?
Thankfully I have olives and artichoke hearts to mix into my pasta bringing flavor and fun back into my Italian food.
Lord, thank you for olives and artichoke hearts and the other yummy plants with rich flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment