Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the Rock

One of my favorite verses of scripture, Isaiah 28:16 says:

"Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."

Today I am thankful that I am built upon that rock, that Christ is my foundation. I am also thankful for the others I know who are "on the rock."

Lord, thank you for being our foundation in an ever-shifting world so that we can be sure and steady when all around us are frantic and lost.

1 comment:

  1. Wait.

    One of your favorite scriptures is from ISAIAH?????

    Wow. In and of itself, Wow.
    ;^)

    I'm grateful you're "on the rock," too. Very much so.

    That's a great Christmas present, sis. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete