Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best Friends, note the plural

I've lived all over the place, and along the way I've met some very rare souls. I get along with nearly everyone I meet, and try to love even the ones I don't get along with, but there are some people that are just "the best."

They just get me, they take all my idiosyncrasies into stride, they are loyal and loving, they are my best friends. They are the kind of friend I would cheerfully hack off a limb for, though I'd run out of limbs if they all needed one. Thankfully they are content with a listening ear and their own personal suite in my heart.

I'm so blessed to have them, all of them, and each of them individually. I'm so thankful that my love has been multiplied to include them.

Thank you Lord, for my best friends, near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment