Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eventuality

This really was a wonderful day, filled with so many things to be thankful for. I got a good review at work, I had a lovely lunch with two ladies I love to bits and crumbs, I got to write while two kids were in the pool and one was doing homework. I am so very, very blessed and I really am so thankful for those things.

However, right now, foremost on my mind is that come Monday, Tali turns in the science project and the torture of completing it with her will be over.

I'd like to know how they expect a 4th grader to follow the 17 pages of "helpful information" that make my eyes glaze over and my stubborn side kick in.
She doesn't even know what a bibliography is and she's supposed to write one? Wait, you think I'm going to find a book at the library on this to even cite? ARGGGHH! People I GOOGLED potato battery! Our library is tiny!

Sigh.

Lord, thank you for trials with an expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment