Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow suits and driving skills

I don't know how I missed doing this yesterday.... sigh.

I think I'm the only person in a ten mile radius that has snowsuits for all of their kids. After all, where would they get them? They certainly don't stock them here. We got them last year in PA and bought big so they would last more than a year. We will have to get Tali a new one next year I am sure, but the others will just have hand me downs.
So they went out and played in the snow, all snug and cozy in thier suits, after they cleaned thier rooms. The dog had so much fun going in and out and romping in the snow with the kids.

I wrote a chapter, yipee!

Today I need to go to work, and I've got a great big truck to do it in. That's just a fringe benefit, the truth is I'm not freaked out like some people because I've lived in places where snow is a common thing and I know how to handle it pretty well.

Thank you Lord for snowsuits and all the years I lived in the snowbelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment